Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CHARITY RIDE

My mate Benny has a friend called Mark who happens to be doing a charity ride, any donations greatly appreciated.

here are the details and contact info

In January next year I will be taking part in a gruelling 2000km ride across the sparse back lands of South India on a Royal Enfield motorcycle raising money for the
Rainbow Trust Children's Charity, Save the Children, CWS, and Adventure Ashram as part of the Enduro India Tour
The Rainbow Trust and Save the Children are two Charities very close to my heart, and this adventure further gives the chance to raise money for two other very important Charities that are every bit as worthy.
The ride will test my confidence, spirit and determination and will be both physically and mentally draining in the baking Indian sun.
In order to ensure as much of the money raised as possible goes to the Charities I will be pledging to Fund my own way, donating at least £2000 of the further £4000 required in sponsorship to take part in this adventure and do some real good in raising money and awareness for these very important charities.
I have today donated £1000 to show my commitment and will be running various fundraisers throughout the year, working extremely hard and doing whatever it takes in a hope to smash that target and donate as much as possible.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this email
Please sponsor my adventure through my newly created blog at
http://enduroindia-markdrury.blogspot.com/ you do not need a paypal account, this ensures all the money goes through to the Team at Enduro India and split evenly between the four supported Charities supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment