Thursday, March 29, 2012

So I am planning a crazy arse road trip from London UK to Catania Italy this May - going through France and Spain along the way. Here is a link to the route I am thinking of taking:

http://maps.google.com.mt/maps/ms?msid=204761367585283325263.0004bc5d62cb7d2a7207d&msa=0

So far, I am doing it on my Jack Jones but would be grateful for some company, in whichever country you are riding, for some or all of the journey. It is gonna be epic!!!

Planning to take two or three weeks to complete the journey and have no commitments to be in a certain place at a certain time. Taking it easy - enjoying the adventure.

So, if any of you wanna join me or have any tips or suggestions for places I should visit along the way; or even massive detours that would be worth the additional time - feel free to contact me.

My name's Mike -and my email address is michael.lucas3@googlemail.com

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment